Photos by: Ashley Shaw
One trend I’ve been seeing everywhere is embroidery. I am falling in love with this unique embellishment. When it comes to trends I like to keep it simple when adding it to my wardrobe. We all know when it comes to trends one minute it's hot the next minute it's not. If you're not totally in love with a trend but want to incorporate it into your wardrobe for the season sport the trend with an accessory like a scarf or handbag, or if your like me, and are totally in love with a trend try a top like my Francesca’s peplum top. This top is great because it's versatile even for a trendier style. I tend to shop for tops I can wear with many of my staple pieces all season long.
However you decide to incorporate this trend to your wardrobe I have selected five of my favorite pieces to get you started with the embroidery trend! For more tips on how to style the embroidery trend feel free comment below and I’ll be glad to help you out!
- Francesca's: This is the top shown above and I styled it with my green skinny's for a cute daytime look!
- A'Gaci: If your all about keeping trends simple with a basic accessory, this satchel is perfect!
- Amazon: I couldn't have a Top 5 with out a cute pair of embroidered shoes, I love these Nine West ones I found on Amazon, and if your a Prime member you get free shipping and two day delivery, can't beat that!
- Forever 21: This skirt from F21 is perfect for summer! Denim embroidery pieces are easy to mix and match with anything in your closet!
- Nordstroms: If your looking to splurge on the embroidery trend, this Blank NYC leather jacket is amazing! I need it in my closet!