Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from June, 2016

Chambray Everyday!

I love versatile pieces in my closet I can mix and match with any outfit. The perfect example of this would be the Chambray Shirt. This “go to” item can be worn with anything from jeans to dresses. It can be dressed up or dressed down. Functional pieces, such as the Chambray shirt, are important to keep in your closet. I believe your wardrobe should always be 75% basic items that can be mixed and matched with other items. The other 25% trendier items that reflect what’s in for the season. The seasonal items are the pieces that freshen up your closet, but they can keep it dated as well. The other thing to keep in mind when purchasing versatile pieces is quality. You want these pieces to last several seasons. You want to make sure you get more bang for your buck and which sometime means spending a little more. For my basics sweaters, blouses, and basic tops, I spend a little more and go shopping at places like Nordstrom’s or Gap. For pieces that will add color and pop to my wardrobe I ten…

Follow Styled by Stacy Blog